SOLD || 1950s Lilli Ann Flecked Wool Princess Coat | medium
THIS ITEM SHIPS FREE WITHIN THE US! If you live in the US, you will be issued a shipping refund shortly after purchase.
D E T A I L S
• 1950s Lilli Ann princess coat
• fit + flare shape
• luxurious French wool
• dark grey with cream flecked stripes
• wide pointed collar
• wide sleeves with adjustable cuffs
• nipped wasp waist
• very full skirt
• double welted hip pockets
• matching covered button closures
• lined in dark grey satin
• label: Lilli Ann | Luxurious Fabric of France | Loomed in Paris (sold at Madison's, Columbus)
A NOTE ON STYLE: This coat is a darker-colored/inverted-color version of the Lilli Ann princess coat worn by Michelle Pfeiffer's character, Selina Kyle, in "Batman Returns" (1992).
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
bodice length: about 17"
sleeve length: 19" (uncuffed), 14" (cuffed, approximately)
sleeve width (at underarm): 16/16.5"
skirt sweep: 130"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Professionally dry cleaned and ready to wear! There are a handful of small, minor surface nibbles (not holes), but they are only found upon very close inspection, not while worn. Presents beautifully!