SOLD || 1950s Kamehameha Plumeria Hawaiian Red Cotton Sundress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• floral plumeria print
• red, yellow, blue, white
• adjustable spaghetti straps
• sweetheart neckline
• princess seams
• bodice structured w/ boning, cups lightly structured w/ interfacing
• fitted waist w/ matching piping
• pleated full skirt
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• bodice lined in structural fabric, skirt is unlined
• label: Kamehameha | made and styled in Hawaii
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
length: about 46"
bodice length: adjustable/about 16” (shoulder to waist), 9.5” (center front), 11” (down center of cups), 8" (along side seam)
skirt length: 30"
skirt sweep: 94"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear!