1950s Hawaiian Floral Cotton Pake Muu | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1950s pake muu
• hourglass shape
• Hawaiian leaf print
• red, orange, white, black
• mandarin collar w/ keyhole; frog closure w/ hook/eye
• dramatic pointed angel sleeves, contrast black fabric lining
• nipped waist
• slim skirt w/ slits on each side
• metal side zipper
• body of dress is unlined
• label: Paradise Hawaii | Made in Honolulu
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
shoulders: undefined, 23" from seam to seam
bodice: about 15"
sleeve length: 9" (seam to hem), 22.75" (along hem)
slit length: 12.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! One minor repair at bottom front seam of neckline; only noticeable upon very close inspection.