SOLD || 1940s Candy Striped Rayon Blouse | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1940s blouse
• cream, pink, green, navy blue
• pointed lapel collar
• pleats coming from seam just below shoulders
• blousy long sleeves w/ wide buttoned cuffs
• nipped waist tailored w/ darts
• adorable pink + green wood button closures down front + on sleeve cuffs - they look like little pieces of candy!
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
sleeve length: 24.5"
cuff length: 3 5/8"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! One super tiny pinhole on front about an inch from the right side seam; only seen when closely inspected. The original buttons needed to be replaced, so these adorable 1940s wood buttons were added to coordinate with the stripes.