1940s Polka Dot Moon Printed Rayon Dress | x-large
D E T A I L S
• 1940s shirtwaist dress
• slight fit + flare shape
• cold rayon
• swirly polka dot moon novelty print
• navy blue + cream
• shirring atop shoulders
• v-neckline w/ woven cording trim
• long tapered sleeves, elbow darts, metal snaps at wrists
• fitted waist
• a-line skirt
• decorative buttons on front of bodice w/ hidden metal snap closures behind
• metal weights hidden in the hem + center front of waistline
• label: no tag present
A NOTE ON FIT: There are no zippers and the waist is a fixed size (no closures at or below the waist). Please check measurements to make sure that your bust will be able to fit through the waist when pulling it on over your head.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-large
bodice length: 17"
sleeve length: 23"
skirt sweep: 93"
C O N D I T I O N
Good vintage condition. Ready to wear! A few smaller areas of fabric discoloration (purple-ish instead of navy blue). A handful of scattered small, faint spots. Slight bit of browning atop the shoulders. These issues are only noticeable upon close inspection as the print is incredibly distracting.