1950s Lace Trimmed Plaid Sundress | x-small
D E T A I L S
• late 1950s / early 1960s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• feels like a cotton-nylon blend
• black, white, brown
• scalloped lace trim
• spaghetti straps
• fitted waist, thin belt loops
• pleated full skirt
• double-layered cream nylon chiffon at hem
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• skirt is lined in cream nylon, bodice is unlined
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small
bodice length: 14.5"
skirt sweep: 40"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! Super faint discoloration to lace at underarms; only noticeable upon close inspection.