1970s Rose Ombré Striped Border Print Sundress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1970s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• scalloped ombré design + rose border print
• green, white
• interlocking double spaghetti straps
• straight neckline
• lightly padded bralette w/ elastic band that closes w/ hook/eye in back
• fitted waist, thin belt loops
• gathered full skirt w/ pockets
• nylon back zipper, hook + eye closure
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
cup width (side to side): 5.75"
cup height (top to bottom): 5.5"
length of elastic band: 26-34" (on shortest setting), 28-36" (on longest setting)
bodice length: 15"
skirt sweep: 58"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! A tiny bit of green color bleed around the roses, but it's super faint and not noticeable when worn.