SOLD || 1950s Silk Metallic Color Block Indian Inspired Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s dress
• fit + flare shape
• color blocked silk
• metallic lurex floral striped weave
• subtle + intricate dotted design on purple fabric
• turquoise blue, purple, metallic gold, silvery lilac
• boat neckline
• cap sleeves w/ underarm gussets for ease of movement
• fitted waist
• gathered full skirt
• metal back zipper (does not go all the way up to the neckline)
• bodice is lined in cotton, skirt is unlined
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
bodice length: 16"
skirt sweep: 106"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to wear! A couple tiny mends at seams on bodice; not noticeable when worn.