1950s Gene Shelly Sequin Knit Wool Gown | x-small/small/medium
D E T A I L S
• 1950s dress
• curve-hugging hourglass shape
• light pink knit wool - plenty of stretch!
• fully adorned in thousands of iridescent sequins + scattered glass seed beads atop larger paillette sequins
• boatneck + center slit are trimmed in larger paillette sequins + light pink glass bugle beads
• boatneck in front, low scoop neckline in back
• long sleeves w/ metal zippers at wrists
• nipped waist, inner elastic band
• pencil skirt w/ curved center front slit
• nylon back zipper (definitely a later replacement)
• label: Gene Shelly's Boutique Internationale | made in Hong Kong
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small | small | medium
bodice length: 15"
sleeve length: 19.25"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note and ready to wear!