SOLD || 💐 SPRING CLEAROUT 💐 1950s Navy Blue Wool Coat | medium/large
D E T A I L S
• 1950s swing coat
• 100% virgin wool, very soft
• navy blue
• pointed collar
• unique shawl-like shoulder seaming
• shoulder pads, concealed between outer fabric + lining
• fabric covered button closures
• patch pockets
• hangs/drapes nicely in the back
• lined in navy blue rayon satin
• label: Forstmann
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium | large
sleeve length (along inseam): 15"
sleeve opening (at underarm): 17"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. One pinhole on front at hem. One very tiny hole on inner flap; not seen when worn. One super tiny hole on left sleeve, which has been stitched up to prevent it from spreading, hardly noticeable.