♦ SOLD ♦ 1950s Color Block Green Purple Cotton Sundress | small
D E T A I L S
• late 1950s / early 1960s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• color blocked in purple + green
• high scoop neck in front, v-neckline w/ bow ties in back
• fitted waist, thin belt loops
• gathered full skirt
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
bodice length: 15"
skirt sweep: 108"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! The two darts on the back of the bodice had been taken out to let out the waist, but this isn't noticeable when worn (see last photo).