1950s Spiderweb Lace Strapless Party Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1950s dress
• fit + flare shape
• spiderweb cotton lace in navy blue
• gathered sweetheart neckline
• princess seams, structured with boning in front + back
• nipped natural waist
• uniquely seamed drop waist, mimics the spiderweb shape too!
• circle skirt
• hem of lace skirt trimmed in a frilly looped/woven plastic for structure + decoration
• metal side zipper, hook + eye closure
• fully lined in nude-colored acetate
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
natural waist: 29"
drop waist (at top of "arch", about 2" below natural waist): 30.5"
length (along side seam): 44"
length (down center front): 44"
bodice length (center of cups down to v-shaped peak at drop waist): 15"
bodice length (center front to highest peak of drop waist): 10.25"
skirt sweep (of lining): 111"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note and ready to wear!