1930s Rhinestone Star Burnout Butterfly Sleeve Brown Silk Velvet Dress | small/medium
D E T A I L S
• 1930s dress
• curve-hugging hourglass shape
• bias-cut dark brown silk velvet
• dramatic butterfly sleeves w/ rhinestone-studded star burnouts
• v-neckline in front, keyhole neckline w/ hook/eye closure in back
• gathered details + diagonal seamwork on bodice
• lightly nipped waist, thin belt loops
• flouncy skirt
• pull-over style, no closures (other than at back of neckline)
• label: no tag present
A NOTE ON FIT: Since there are no closures, your bust must be able to fit through the max waist measurement to pull on over your head.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
waist: 31-37" (can cinch smaller with a belt)
bodice length: 15.5”
sleeve length: 16"
skirt sweep: about 80"
C O N D I T I O N
Good vintage condition. Very wearable and the velvet fabric is very sturdy! The stars fabric on the sleeves is quite delicate/fragile. Several of the stars have been mended and reinforced. Several others have weak spots or very tiny tears, especially around the rhinestones. One mend at top right shoulder.