1930s 1940s Heart Soutache Embroidered Sheer White Chiffon Wedding Gown | small/medium
D E T A I L S
• 1930s/1940s wedding dress / formal gown
• fit + flare shape
• crisp white chiffon, feels like rayon
• soutache + heart embroidery
• high neckline, v-cutout
• under bust seam, gathered details
• long sleeves w/ decorative buttons (metal snap closures)
• fitted waist
• circle skirt
• metal side zipper
• unlined + sheer; a slip is recommended
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
bust: about 34-36"
under bust: 30-32"
bodice length: 15"
sleeve length (along inseam): 17"
sleeve width at hem: 6"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! Two very tiny fabric wear holes along the hem; have been mended and they're not noticeable when worn.