1970s Metallic Ribbon Tiered Circle Skirt Patio Dress | small/medium
D E T A I L S
• 70s-does-50s dress
• fit + flare shape
• red cotton w/ metallic silver weave
• woven ribbon trim in metallic silver, white + black
• short puff sleeves w/ elasticized hem
• bias-cut bodice
• elasticized waist
• matching adjustable buckled belt, belt loops
• gathered tiered circle skirt
• nylon back zipper
• label: Western Fashion | Denver, Colorado
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
bodice length: 17"
sleeve length: 6"
belt sizes: 27.5-31.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! One tiny mend at each underarm, expertly executed so that it's not noticeable when worn. One tiny mend on belt by belt buckle that is only seen upon close inspection.