SOLD SOLD SOLD || On Layaway for Mary
Balance Due: 6/23/19
D E T A I L S
• 1950s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• colorful chevron stripes - the stripes match up perfectly!
• black, orange, green, blue, pink, purple
• spaghetti straps
• sweetheart neckline w/ fold-over detail
• smocked back of bodice
• boning at sides of bodice
• nipped waist (see "A Note on Fit" below)
• circle skirt
• pullover fit, no closures
• cups + front of bodice lined in white cotton jersey, skirt + back of bodice are unlined
• label: Cole of California
A NOTE ON FIT: The bodice is a couple inches longer than average; it can be worn as it is, which gives it a slight drop waist style; you can also have the straps shortened a couple inches so that the waist seam sits at your natural waist. Your call!
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small | small
bust: 26-38" (fits up to a 34" bust since it is a pullover fit and your bust will need to pass through the max waist measurement)
skirt length: 25"
bodice length: 18"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear!