SOLD || 1960s Medallion Polka Dot Pleated Cotton Sundress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1960s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• cotton voile
• medallion polka dot print
• orange, yellow, white, grey
• orange piping around neckline
• pleats on front of bodice
• fitted waist
• matching adjustable buckled orange grosgrain belt, thin belt loops
• pleated full skirt
• metal back zipper, hook + eye closure
• unlined + sheer, a slip is recommended
• label: R&K Originals | "For the Girl Who Knows Clothes"
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
waist: 30.5/31" (belt cinches down to 29")
bodice length: 16.25"
skirt sweep: 117"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear!