1950s Alfred Shaheen Hawaiian Sarong Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s sarong wrap dress
• hourglass shape
• Hawaiian abstract + floral print
• teal, black, white, brown
• wrap style bodice w/ sweetheart neckline
• cups are unstructured
• boning along side seams + back of bodice
• adjustable bust/waist/hips
• lace-through ties at left side of waist
• pencil skirt w/ gathered detail at front left waist + fluttery hip sash
• snap at center top of bodice
• label (on selvage): Alfred Shaheen | "Bombay Tapa"
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
bust: 32/33" + some give due to the sculpted way the bust is sewn, can accommodate up to 36” if snap is moved
length (center of "cup" to hem): 36.5"
bodice length (along side seam): 7"
bodice length (center of "cup" to waist): 10"
skirt length: 26.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note! Freshly cleaned and ready to wear!