1940s Style Beaded Jersey Knit Color Block Evening Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1940s style dress
• fit + flare shape
• jersey knit, made from a blend of cellulose/rayon, acetate + nylon
• black + creamy white
• thousands of white + grey glass bugle beads adorn the sleeves, neckline + interlock about the waist
• low-cut neckline
• cap sleeves
• nipped waist
• gathered true circle skirt made of two layers of fabric
• nylon side zipper, hook + eye + snap closures
• unlined; a slip is recommended as the skirt (despite being double layered) is a bit sheer
• label: content tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
bodice length (to bottom of beadwork): 17"
sleeve length (along inseam): approximately 1.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Good vintage condition. Ready to wear! A couple tiny mends to left sleeve; not noticeable until inspected. Vertical streaks of suuuper faint yellowing down skirt; not noticeable when worn as they are lost in the pleating and fullness of the fabric. One tiny pinhole on back left side of skirt. A handful of suuuper minor fabric snags on front right side of skirt. Priced accordingly and sold as-is. Presents very beautifully!