1970s Floral Metallic Indian Cotton Dress | small/medium
D E T A I L S
• 1970s dress
• flowy fit + flare shape
• Indian cotton
• muted floral print embellished w/ metallic gold paint
• pink, brown, purple, white
• plunging neckline w/ adjustable tie closures
• billowy long sleeves w/ snap closure
• adjustable drawstring waist
• tiered very full skirt
• pullover-fit, no closures
• label: remnants of a tag remain, not handmade
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
shoulders: 14" (meant to sit closer to neck from ends of shoulders)
bust: up to 40"
waist: up to 33" (cinches much smaller w/ drawstring ties)
bodice length: 16.5"
sleeve length: 24.5"
skirt sweep: 172"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! Some charms missing from neckline ties.