1950s Metallic Polka Dot Rose Strapless Sundress | x-small
D E T A I L S
• 1950s sundress
• fit + flare shape
• crisp cotton
• romantic rose print + metallic brass polka dots
• white, shades of red + pink, brass, black
• sweetheart neckline
• black piping around neckline w/ two decorative bows
• boning down center of cups + back of bodice
• fitted waist, matching adjustable buckled belt w/ thin belt loops
• basque drop waist w/ oversized bow + rhinestone buckle trim
• pleated full skirt
• metal back zipper
• bodice lined in self fabric; skirt has attached crinoline petticoat
• label: Har-Gee of Miami
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small
length: 39.5" from center peak of cups to hem
bodice length: 10.5" down center of cups, 7.5" along side seam, 8.25” down center front
natural waist to front center tip of basque waist: 5.5"
skirt length: 29.5"
skirt sweep: 150"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! The metallic polka dots are very shiny and in excellent shape, showing no signs of wear! A small bit of discoloration on belt, mostly located on buckle.