1970s Indian Cotton Gauze Purple Floral Midi Dress | small
D E T A I L S
• 1970s dress
• fit + flare shape
• lightweight Indian cotton
• floral + geometric print w/ metallic gold detailing
• shades of purple, blue, white, metallic gold, black
• buttoned neckline
• blousy long sleeves w/ elasticized wrists
• smocked elasticized waist
• tiered full maxi skirt
• pull-over style, button closures at neckline
• unlined, a slip is recommended as the fabric is on the sheer side
• label: Indus
A NOTE ON FIT: This is a pull-over fit with no closures, so it will fit up to a 34-36" bust as your bust will need to fit through the max waist measurement (34") when pulling it on over your head.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small
sleeve length: 23"
skirt sweep: 147"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! The waist smocking has been completely re-done and there is new elastic in the wrists.