1940s Pointillist Floral Cornucopia Rayon Evening Dress | medium
D E T A I L S
• 1940s dress
• hourglass shape
• black rayon
• white floral bouquet pointillist print
• criss-cross v-neckline
• short sleeves w/ scalloped edges (hem backed in contrast off-white fabric)
• fitted waist
• matching fully adjustable belt w/ slide buckle, belt loops
• very slight a-line skirt, scalloped peplum in front (hem of peplum backed in contrast off-white fabric)
• pullover fit, no closures
• label: no tag present
A NOTE ON FIT: There are no closures on this dress, so it is recommended that your bust be no larger than 36" so that it can fit through the waist. The belt will help to cinch the waist in, so that it gives you an hourglass shape.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: medium
waist: 32/33" (cinches smaller w/ belt)
bodice length: 16.5"
sleeve length: 8.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! One tiny hole at left underarm, and a couple tiny holes on front of bodice close to where the side seam and waist seams meet. Some fraying on edges of the belt toward the non-buckle end, and the backing material of the belt has some cracks in it (the cracks are not visible when worn and the belt is still functional).