1960s Metallic Paisley Brocade Rhinestone Palazzo Jumpsuit | x-small
D E T A I L S
• late 1960s palazzo jumpsuit
• lightweight brocade fabric
• abstract floral background w/ metallic gold lurex paisley floral design
• criss-cross v-neckline in front, v-neckline in back
• wide empire waistband w/ knit metallic silver lurex + colorful prong-set rhinestones of various sizes
• extra-wide palazzo pants, gathered at empire waistband
• nylon back zipper, hook + eye closure
• bodice lined in purple acetate, pants are unlined
• label: no tag present
A NOTE ON THE ZIPPER: The zipper totally works! We just couldn't zip it up all the way on our US size 2 dress form.
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: x-small
bust: 33" (34" if stitching at front neckline is undone - see "Condition" section below for more info)
empire waist: 24" at top of waistband, 23.5" at bottom of waistband
front rise (to bottom of waistband): 16.5"
bodice length: 11.5" to top of waistband, 14" to bottom of waistband
shoulder to top of inseam: 30.5"
leg width (at top of inseam): 60"
width at hem: 80"
C O N D I T I O N
Excellent vintage condition. No issues to note and ready to wear! The front neckline has been stitched together a couple inches for modesty by the previous owner; can be easily seam-ripped to make the neckline a bit more plunging.