Antique French Cut Steel Micro Beaded Reticule
D E T A I L S
• late 1800s / early 1900s handbag
• cotton/cotton-blend crochet in three shades of blue
• French steel cut beads in fabulous geometric design
• drawstring closure w/ o-rings + woven metal chain handles
• stuffed bobble at end w/ looped fringe trim
• lined in blue rayon(?) twill fabric
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
height: 9" (without bobble), 11.75" (with bobble)
handle length: 7.5"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Ready to use! All beadwork appears to be in tact. A handful of very faint spots on crochet that aren't noticeable unless inspected; two of the areas seem to be wax.