SOLD || 💐 SPRING CLEAROUT 💐 1950s Pink Ric Rac Circle Skirt Patio Dress | small/medium
D E T A I L S
• 1950s dress
• fit + flare shape
• crinkle-textured gauze fabric, feels like a rayon-cotton blend
• metallic silver ric rac + geometric ribbon trim
• salmon pink, silver, black, white
• three-quarter dolman sleeves
• elasticized waistband, belt loops
• tiered true circle skirt
• pullover fit, no closures
• label: no tag present
M E A S U R E M E N T S
fits like a: small | medium
bodice length: 16"
sleeve length (along inseam): about 13"
C O N D I T I O N
Very good vintage condition. Freshly cleaned and ready to wear! A couple super tiny faint spots on front of each sleeve, and a couple super tiny faint spots on front of skirt that get lost in the gathers and fullness of the skirt.